ONE CAN DO WONDER IN HIS LIFE

Yes, One can easily do wonder in his life. As we think ones destiny is already fixed. But we do wonder by diverting the negatives into positives and change our destiny.


We can change life at all. I do have a testimony for my own. I was started working at the age of 20 and after became 28 there was a sudden change in my life. I quit jobs one by one and was not working for 8 long years, doing something and wandering here and there, but living.


In these years I have made up my mind several times for good. But it never happened. I was in clerical post at first. Then changed it into sales. Then I gone for an another thing, which was newer to me and my family - Acting. I spent more than 8 years. I thought I will became a super star like Amitabh or Shah Rukh. But nothing happened. I then changed my profession and got into marketing.


I was living a lonely life. Parents were worry about me. They were about to fix my marriage several times, but I opposed every time. Then when I was 33 one girl came into my life and now having one little baby.


I was doing in a smaller post of marketing and living with my wife and daughter. One day I visited some body for business and after having a long discussion about business dealing, we became friends. He then asked my full name and advised me to change some spellings (alphabets). And told me to use the changed name frequently. I followed his advise and found the changes in my life slowly and slowly. Now I am settled and doing good business and getting more money.


It is the only thing I seriously thought to study about numerology. Now I am a student of Numerology ( always be).


I cannot change the destiny. But I can suggest something to deal a better life. My email id is naimishika@gmail.com . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT