QUIT SMOKING FOR A GOOD CAUSE - ONE TIME MEAL

QUIT SMOKING FOR A GOOD CAUSE - ONE TIME MEAL


Yes. Quit smoking for a good cause - ONE TIME MEAL. After founding the ONE TIME MEAL program I decided to quit my smoking from today itself. So how much I can save and contribute to this good cause. Please see below the details:


1 day x 5 cigarettes x Rs.5.00  = Rs.25.00
30 days x Rs.25.00 = Rs.750.00
365 days x Rs.25.00 = Rs.9125.00
i.e. 194 US $ I can save and contribute in an year, by quitting cigarettes.


With this Rs.9125.00 I can feed  at least 150 people in an year - ONE TIME MEAL.


I have planned it to start now in Kerala  ( first I start within my district Alappuzha).


If this is the story of mine, how can you contribute to this good cause. So what will be the story of the people who used to smoke out more than 4-5 packets per day.


Help Us to Help U - ONE TIME MEAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT