How can share your meal?


How can share your meal?
When we here think to earn extra money  from Internet, some body in somewhere is looking for one time food. It is horrible. I was continuously thinking about that. I thank god for giving me 3 times food, clothes, job, home, wife and children. I am taking a good salary and spending as much as for my wife and child.
But, each time, when I spend money, I think about the poor. When my child purchase some costly clothes, costly food and other things, I used to tell her about the poor. She understands me. She is only 8 now.
I used to teach her to share her food with others, clothes, which is not in use, give to other poor children, do not waste food etc. etc.We spend lots of money on Insurance, Deposits, Banks, Land, Building etc.
How many of us thinking about it. We could not send help to Poor Countries, we could not send help to the peoples who located far away, but we could help the people, who are nearby. Why should we go to temple and church? We are spending money on it. But ever you think that god is not need of your money. He gave those money to you. He wants people to be helped by you against. If you spend some money on temple or church, it would be spending or taking as revenue by the church / temple authorities or the government.
God never asked you to help him through money. He only asks us to do good things. It is my idea to help the poor, at least my surroundings and I started a blog ONE TIME MEAL. If you have little bit time, please have a look and do not send me any money or help. Just help the people nearby and support me to do the same here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT