I AM AN ACTOR


I AM AN ACTOR
Hey!
What is life?
Do you know?
What is mine and-
What is yours...........
You wonder.....
What the question is?
I think; I am great
I am wealthy and healthy
I own my bungalow
Lot of imported cars; friends;
Connections, which I can use and-
What I wanted to have?
I am proud of myself
Because –
I am a gainer;
Not a loser one.
I don’t have fear of GOD
I can get him;
Without going his place
Yes! I can purchase an Idol
From any here and there shop.
So, I can say;
I am happy with this life;
As you are –
Aren’t you?
What about you?
You got all those things
That you deserve....
I don’t think so... ok..
Just tell me.....
The poet placed himself
Before that question
And then..............
Since childhood, he was alone
He didn’t achieved anything
But,
He wanted to do something
That helps him to breed himself
He made all efforts.
One fine day.... another day....
Few years gone....
He got himself affected
It was a NON-CURABLE acting fever.
You know......
“Acting Fever” is just like AIDS
There is no medicine
To cure it well.
Those days.....
He left his job
Friends...... Parents
Since then and till today
He is in throne
Without having any flower.
Today-
He is on the stage
Without having food
For three or more days
I see him doing as ROYAL KING
There he is doing in as LAVISH.
Now your turn-
To analyze ....
Is he happy with his life?
OR NOT............
OFF-COURSE .... he is happy.
Because......
He is getting warm applause
From you and ME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT