MORNING RAIN - I LIKE RAIN


MORNING RAIN - I LIKE RAIN

Today morning, when I wake I was welcome with a heavy rain. I took video of that instantly, but here I cant upload it. I think hubpages is not allowing the uploading of videos directly on its pages.
I like morning rain. It is quite interesting. I am not a great writer to imagine and write on it, how I felt at that time.
I simply like rain. I feel pretty good on a rainy day. Rain is the gift of God. In Mythological, we can think that God is crying to save us and we are getting rain.
Rain is everywhere. But it is a different story of Kerala. Usually we are getting rain from June to August. Rest for two months and in the middle of November, it will start again. One thing I remember that the school starts on first of June each year and definitely the day starts with heavy rain. We all with new books, new dresses, start for school early morning to show all that we are carrying and / or what we are wearing. The smell of new dress, the smell of new texts, the smell of new books, rubbers, pencils, geometry boxes... can you feel it.
But the heavy rain used to give all pupils of Kerala ( all over Kerala) to have another bath. The day you cannot imagine, how we reach our school, what we look like on that time.
I love rain. I love to write when raining. I love the smell of rain. I love the rhythm of rain. I love the sound of rain. I am not interested to have a beer on a rainy day and got flat. I can see the pain of rain. I can hear the song of rain. I love walking out on a rainy day without having an umbrella. Yes, when it is umbrella, it is the season for the umbrella makers to sell more and more umbrellas. It is school time. They will be-foolish the students by giving catchy tv ads and paper ads and the students compelled to purchase the costly umbrella. It is known that all raw materials coming from China for making umbrellas. And each and every umbrella makers tell us that they have the good one. But we knew that China is sending same thing, same cloth, same accessories and the Kerala umbrella fabricators making it with their own ideas and selling in an exorbitant cost. If they get made an umbrella in Rs.50,00, they will spend another 10 rupees on advertisement and sell it on a highly profitable cost of Rs.350- 450.
Ok, I am not marketing umbrellas. Yes, I love rain. A smooth rain is so beautiful. Rain with thunder and lighting is more dangerous. I used to back on bike in the evening, on thunder days. I feel pretty good, that small thunders, lightning and rain give me energy. But my wife and child are afraid that I am coming on a bike.
Love Rain. Rain is beautiful. Rain is for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT