BALDNESS TREATMENT IN INDIA

BALDNESS TREATMENT IN INDIA

I was searching on Internet about the baldness treatment, as I become some how little bit bald and felt that I could found a fast remedy, before I became a BALD MAN.

I think, it is the most shameful day of a male's life. He doesn't want to be bald, but it happens. There are several causes of this baldness. 

I found several thing interesting on Internet that will help me to reduce / cure my baldness and I will become a Salman Khan very fast. 

But, do not go for with every company. I am experienced some loss over it. First of all I saw the result of Dr. Batra's result. I was treated there and unfortunately I could not get any benefit from it. I think I lost more than Rs.20000 at that time ( in 2000). Now I think they have developed more and may be there any good result of his treatment.He used to treat with homeopathic medicines.

The other companies result I found was Dhatri. Dhatri is offering treatments in Ayurveda. As per their advertisements and endorsements they are selling products worth crores. So I think people trying very hard to get rid from this baldness. 

Now I found a video on Youtube - baldness treatment by Dr. Prakash Verekar - I think he is using acupuncture theory for it. And it seems to be beneficial as there are so many comments, which shows they got result from it. 

So, this is post is for me also. If there is any thing found good to get rid from this baldness or hair falling, please let me know. I am not interested in English Medicines, I feel better with free natural or ayurvedic remedies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT