FACEBOOK MANIA

FACEBOOK MANIA

It was a horrible experience for me yesterday.

I was totally shocked!!!!!

Before I tell, what happened? We will have to go back to the past. 

Sauparnika ( not real name ) is my distant relative. She is not so beautiful, but ok. She is around 21, pursuing her MBA.

Some months before, I got her friend request in my Facebook. I was afraid that, why she sent me a friend request?

I am neither her friend nor my status allows me to be friend with her. I accepted friend request and we met several times aftermath. But she never discussed the matter with me and one fine day I asked her, why this friend request sent to me?

She told me that I was the person, who made first attempt. Means I sent a friend request to her first. 

Ok. What ever... she is my friend in Facebook. 

Some days before I found her online on facebook and I asked her "what she is doing on facebook that time?" Because that was the time for her study. 

She gently told me " Study"

I was there for 1 and half hours and she was at study, all the times on facebook.

Yesterday she got an abusive message from somebody on her timeline. Her mother called and told me to delete the message. (She is using Mobile)

I got her id and password. I was in her page within seconds. Before I was in, I told her mother to logged out.

I was checking the abusive message to be deleted. 

I got one chat message : hi where are you?

Within no seconds, she gave reply: I am very much here..

He : When will u go to sleep?
She: Why?
He: So I can send "Sweet Dreams"
She: ha ha ha
He: Where is ur mother?
She: She is sitting with me
He: Is she seeing this chat?
She: No, she is not disturbing me
He: Thank God.

Another one:

Ram: Please, don't late 
Sau: For what
Ram: I am afraid 
Sau: Why?
Ram: I am not getting ur reply in time..
Sau: Sorry.... 
Ram: R U chatting with anybody else?
Sau: no dear.. why?
Ram: hmmmm
Sau: Don't worry , I am with u.

The 3rd one

Shyam : Did you eat chapathi
Sau: No, not yet
Shyam : When will u eat? 
(Abhe ghanchakr, aur kuch nahi kya poochne ko)
Sau: yeah... it will take time
Shyam : What r u doing?
Sau: Chatting wid u
Shyam: ha ha ha 
Sau: hmmmmmmm
Shyam: I was afraid that u r chatting with other too.
Sau: No, not yaar.... we are chatting.

Hmmmmmmmmm
I was very much afraid. I asked her mother. What is going on? I already told you to log off. But you are still chatting.

Ok... I am not chatting.. she is .. 

I think she is at study.. Her exams....

Who is dis..........? Who is the next one? Who is the 3rd one?

And she is replying very fast from her mobile...

First one is coming to see her on next Sunday.. There is a marriage proposal from their side. 
Second one is her College Friend
Third one is her facebook friend...

And her study?
What will be her future?
How is that mother?

1000 questions, no answer...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT