GOOGLE BLOG HELPER - HOW TO HELP NEW BLOGGERS TO SET UP BLOG?

GOOGLE BLOG HELPER - HOW TO HELP NEW BLOGGERS TO SET UP BLOG?

It's a question of time. Thousands of youngsters ( even elders, I mean all age) interested to set up new blog. They wander here and there to find out "how to set up a new blog"? 


Here I am going to give support to them. I have created very simplest notes "How to create and maintain a blog on Google?",  "How to put adsense on that blog to earn money"?, "How to market your blog free of cost"?


I know several people on internet looking online jobs or any other part time jobs to have good money. It is strictly note that, blogging is not an easy medium to earn good money instantly. It is not a program to have big money on daily or monthly basis. For that kind of people, it is not the way.


Read only, if you are really interested in blogging and earn good money (but not now).

Here I am providing proper guidelines to create a blog on google platforms, maintain it, adsense it and earn money. If somebody just interested to have their blog, not looking for money can also contact me.


I am a blogger since last 10 years and I collected several tips and tricks about blogging throughout these years. I felt that the knowledge I had to be distributed. I could help other people to creating blogs. 


Whoever is really interested, can contact me at naimishika@gmail.com with a request. Please note that, I am not giving any service, free of cost and it will be charged.


I am giving ideas to set a good blog and helping to maintain it for ever. Monetizing your blog is up to you and for Google adsense, you must have to create and main a good blog for at least 6 months. Then only you can apply for Google adsense. Nobody can do anything to have Google adsense approval and its quite depend upon your blog and blog content.


Beware of that people, who ask money to get Google adsense approval. 


Come and see the difference. Check the sample site, which shows google adsense with approval : SAMPLE SITE WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE



GOOGLE BLOG HELPER - HOW TO HELP NEW BLOGGERS TO SET UP BLOG?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PINGDOM - a new site found to check your website speed

PMKVY SCHEMES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT